The Left is against all forms of religion...except the form they've created themselves.
Progressive zealots are now blaming everything -- from terrorism to poverty -- on the religious mythology they call Man-Caused Global Warming.
Blogger Surfinnonreality explains how the Left-Wing Extremists' religion has striking similarities to the traditional religions Leftists regularly oppose.
Read the interesting Climate Change comment Surfinnonreality left at AmericanThinker.com
It is difficult to disprove a religion is based on false gods. In the Religion of the left, the God of Global Warming is Mother Nature, the Earth is Heaven, and mankind is the Devil and should be cast out from paradise.
Global what-ever has its true believers, its missionaries, its revivals and its doctrine and even a Heaven and Hell. Its adherents would crucify and burn at the stake deniers if it could. It is the dominant religion of the Left.
All the trappings of religion are here:
- Original sin: Mankind is responsible for the prophesied disasters, especially those of us who live in suburbs and drive our SUVs to strip malls and chain restaurants.
- The need for atonement and repentance: We must impose a carbon tax or cap-and-trade system, which will raise the cost of everything and stunt economic growth.
- Rituals: We must observe Earth Day, and we must recycle.
- Indulgences: Private jet-fliers like Al Gore can buy carbon offsets to compensate for their carbon-emitting sins.
- Prophecy and faith in things unseen: Advocates say we must act now before it is too late.
- High priests and true believers and missionaries.
- Revivals held on (of all places) the Senate floor.
- And of course salvation. They preach; believe like us and have all your sins forgiven.
I am a Reactionary heretic, a dissenter, against the stupid, the radical, political, social, global warming dogma. In this case, global climate...or whatever term of the moment they're using.
I dissent from an accepted belief or doctrine and I maintain beliefs contrary to the established teachings of the The Church of Global Climate Change.
Read the American Thinker article http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/disingenuous_climate_science_debunked_comments.html
Comment Category Tags