We have a larger issue here; the US Government's agencies have been undermining elected officials.
The bureaucracy has grown so powerful as a separate entity, it acts as if it should run the government, manage the country and choose who represents the people.Read more
So, after reading masses of legacy media (ex-mainstream) reports that aren't even attempting to conceal their Russophobic fantasies, we get to this truth, buried half-way down the page.
Now all we have to puzzle is why the entire Western World is being force fed this "Russian hacking" narrative. They're trying to distract us from something, that's clear.Read more
1. 'Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act': Economic plan designed to grow the economy 4 per cent per year and create 25 million new jobs. Involves tax cuts, trade reform, regulatory relief, lifting restrictions on energy production, and encouraging companies with offshore funds to bring them back to America.
2. 'End The Offshoring Act': New tariffs on goods brought into the U.S. by American companies that relocate jobs outside the U.S.
3. 'American Energy & Infrastructure Act': Uses public-private partnerships and tax incentives to generate $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 yearsRead more
1. Cancel Obama's 'unconstitutional' executive actions, memoranda and orders
2. Pick a conservative replacement for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
3. Cancel all federal funding to 'sanctuary cities' that harbor illegal immigrantsRead more
1. Renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement or withdraw from it
2. Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
3. Order the secretary of the treasury to label China a 'currency manipulator'Read more
"Wikileaks has given us a window into the secret corridors of government power, where we see a former Secretary of State announcing her desire to end forever the American independence that our founders gave to us and wanted us to have."
"American soldiers have fought and died to win and keep America's freedom, and now Hillary Clinton wants to surrender that freedom to these open borders, open trade, and a world government."Read more
Yeah, right there in the title, the attempt's already being made to marginalize and dismiss this: 'right wing radio host.' But NEVER, oh, NEVER is the term 'left wing' applied, to ANYONE on the Obama/Hillary/media elite's team (which...they...are).
The DM is already validating everything Laura Ingraham said, right from the get-go. This is way beyond the every-convenient and dismissive phrase 'media bashing.' This is MUCH broader and deeper than that.Read more