The EU wants millions of 3rd world migrants they don't care where they come from. The goal is to destroy the indigenous Europeans (this includes America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) to make way for an eventual New World Order. One government, one religion and one race.
You only need to look at a few of the EU's policies and programs like the Kalergi plan, human rights, open borders...it's very anti-european. Europeans must now pay for their own demise. They have imported war.Read more
Has it always been this way? No, it has not. Expecting the middle class to just lay down and take what is happening is unrealistic.
You cannot argue that globalization hasn't harmed the middle class and relatedly, small business in the US.
Has it helped the third world? Certainly.
Has it helped the multinationals? Certainly.
Has it helped the banks? Certainly.Read more
So glad Trump got elected as the TTP allowed upwards of twenty thousand American based foreign companies to sue TAXPAYERS for any loss of profit caused by any American law.
Not just past profits, but future profits; the decision made by three economists, no appeals, identities kept secret, so all three could be invested in the same company suing taxpayers.
That's TAXPAYERS, not insurance companies, forking over trillions out of their paychecks, to ensure that billion dollar corporations make billions of profits.Read more
Globalization IS evil!!
I can't believe we have all of these smart people all over the world who can't understand that Global Trade is good, but Globalization is bad!
They're unable to draw the distinction. The world works better with Nation States trading freely and competing.Read more
Is the author of this article being mendacious or obtuse? Or both? It carefully ignores the main arguments of globalist skeptics.
1. Americans support Donald Trump because he wants to stop *illegal* immigration with a wall. Or does the author think that it’s just fine that Mexican cartels smuggle people across the border along with drugs, rape up to 80% of the women they accompany, murder thousands of others, or just leave them in a desert wilderness to die of thirst?
2. Americans are waking up to the devastation of poorly written and policed trade agreements, they are not against “free trade”. Trump has the courage to point out the fact that China and other nations are cheating with currency devaluation and non-tariff trade barriers and intellectual property theft.Read more
Article 50 should be enacted immediately yes. There is no point in waiting and negotiations proper cannot begin until it is enacted so what's the hold-up?
I do not envisage an easy ride out as this article implies though. Elected politicians will not be the ones in charge of this, and the commission will want to see us punished.
So I expect tariffs and German and French businesses to suffer the most, but then that is the system they created and today still defend so let 'em have it!Read more
1. 'Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act': Economic plan designed to grow the economy 4 per cent per year and create 25 million new jobs. Involves tax cuts, trade reform, regulatory relief, lifting restrictions on energy production, and encouraging companies with offshore funds to bring them back to America.
2. 'End The Offshoring Act': New tariffs on goods brought into the U.S. by American companies that relocate jobs outside the U.S.
3. 'American Energy & Infrastructure Act': Uses public-private partnerships and tax incentives to generate $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 yearsRead more
1. Cancel Obama's 'unconstitutional' executive actions, memoranda and orders
2. Pick a conservative replacement for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
3. Cancel all federal funding to 'sanctuary cities' that harbor illegal immigrantsRead more
1. Renegotiate the North American Free Trade Agreement or withdraw from it
2. Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
3. Order the secretary of the treasury to label China a 'currency manipulator'Read more
People forget, China was not allowed to trade with us until Bush #1 opened the floodgate! Reagan’s policies were based on our own Nationalism 100%, rebuilding military strength that had been erased by Communist Jimmy Carter (which also gave the Soviets a vacuum to move into before Reagan shut them down!)
As soon as Free Trade with China started, our manufacturing economy went bankrupt, we became 100% service industry; which India took over so much of soon after! Then Clinton’s NAFTA, free trade with Mexico put the nails in the coffin!