Note how the article focused on INSURANCE companies and not the people affected by the law?
- Nothing about the millions who had insurance plans they liked and could afford who lost them.
- Nothing about the fact that the majority of those "20 million" who are insured through the marketplace were already on Medicaid, or were qualified for it but had never applied for it.Read more
So the extortion tax penalty is going to go up?
I still don't have the extra money to pay the 2014 and 2015 penalty - total of about $400, which is why I never could afford insurance on on my own in the first place! Idiots.
When O'care was signed in, employers went berserk. I had the unfortunate gift of being a casualty of small business trying to get under the 50 employee threshold.Read more
1. 'Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act': Economic plan designed to grow the economy 4 per cent per year and create 25 million new jobs. Involves tax cuts, trade reform, regulatory relief, lifting restrictions on energy production, and encouraging companies with offshore funds to bring them back to America.
2. 'End The Offshoring Act': New tariffs on goods brought into the U.S. by American companies that relocate jobs outside the U.S.
3. 'American Energy & Infrastructure Act': Uses public-private partnerships and tax incentives to generate $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 yearsRead more
BILL CLINTON: "So you’ve got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half."
"It’s the craziest thing in the world. There are problems with it, and everybody knows it."Read more
1). If you think people entering our country should follow the rules, you're now 'Anti-Immigrant' and 'Racist'.
2). If you think marriage should be between one man and one woman, you're now 'Homophobic' and a 'Hater'.
3). Everyone must buy 'approved' Health Insurance (from a for-profit company) or pay a Federal tax/penalty/fee. If you disagree...you want poor people to die.
4). Scientific opinions you agree with are now referred to as 'settled science'. If you think Global Warming/Climate Change/Green Energy is a scam, you're now a 'Science Denier'.
5). Oil, Coal and Natural Gas are now 'dirty' sources of energy. Anyone who disagrees...wants to destroy the planet.Read more
I am so sick and tired of being punished at every turn by the Obama Administration and the government at every level taking away things that I work to earn and own. Obamacare's taxing of "Cadillac" plans is one more violation of the used-to-be-successful perks of the American work ethic.
Obamacare should have been just another health care plan among all the rest. If we don't want it, we shouldn't have to have it, and we shouldn't have to pay for what we don't use.Read more
Yes, but we need the immigration fixed and a whole lot more, like the end of Obamacare, and Trump has expressed a demand for single-payer healthcare in America. I suspect it is because his business holdings involve the stupid laws of all 50 states' healthcare mandates.
The solution should always have been to terminate states' mandates and open insurance to any underwriter anywhere in America (maybe even in the world).Read more