Is the author of this article being mendacious or obtuse? Or both? It carefully ignores the main arguments of globalist skeptics.
1. Americans support Donald Trump because he wants to stop *illegal* immigration with a wall. Or does the author think that it’s just fine that Mexican cartels smuggle people across the border along with drugs, rape up to 80% of the women they accompany, murder thousands of others, or just leave them in a desert wilderness to die of thirst?
2. Americans are waking up to the devastation of poorly written and policed trade agreements, they are not against “free trade”. Trump has the courage to point out the fact that China and other nations are cheating with currency devaluation and non-tariff trade barriers and intellectual property theft.Read more
I fear for Trump if he wins. I fear for the wall builders. Democrats are not above assassination or domestic terrorism to achieve their goals.
Our globalist, self-worshiping media will try to make every potential immigrant appear to be a desperate victim that we must let in. Tens of millions of gullible people will believe their lies.Read more
The following is what has happened in my home town and probably yours. It starts with Katie Steinle's" murder and goes on to point out some of the things and those who are responsible. It is likely true in your communities as well. Here it goes.
Every time I hear or think about "Katie Steinle's" murder I painfully internally scream out with primal rage! I did not personally know her but she is someone I could have known, I am connected in a way I cannot explain.
I live in this town (SF - "Sanctuary City") and it has become so different than when I moved here 40 years ago. Generally speaking, a large number of those that currently live here (imported tech workers and more) are nothing more than "weeds". Some highly paid, many "educated", but educated derelict weeds.Read more
If you don't pay taxes, you don't care if she'll raise them.
If you do not want to work, you don't care if illegal aliens are taking jobs, that companies aren't hiring, or that bad trade deals will make it worse.
If charitable taxpayers pay for your rent, grocery bills, phone bill, and healthcare premiums, you don't care if their prices keep going up.Read more
The UN's 'New Urban Agenda' was unveiled in Quito, Ecuador, at the so-called Habitat III conference. Supported by Hillary Clinton, the plan calls for unlimited migration across open borders.
“This meshes perfectly with the New Globalism and its dream of a world without borders. Anything can be done in the name of a ‘sustainable’ future, including the ‘humanitarian’ invasion of a sovereign state – but only if its leaders embrace the same left-progressive philosophy as the bureaucracies headquartered in New York. This makes a Hillary Clinton presidency even more foreboding.”Read more
The Leftist "Progressives" seem to enjoy self-torture and mutilation. They get raped and they say; "they are not the problem". Their country is attacked by radical Muslims and they call it workplace violence...a hate crime...or they say the attackers were mentally ill.
They say; "let's get the guns off the streets to make us safer". Yet the oxygen-thief terrorists manage to get guns in areas where there is strict gun control.
The Leftists say "you're a racist, xenophobe, and a bigot" if you call for our borders to be protected and to no longer let in Muslims from terrorist supported countries.Read more
“I have no patience for injustice, no tolerance for government incompetence, no sympathy for leaders who fail their citizens. When innocent people suffer, because our political system lacks the will, or the courage, or the basic decency to enforce our laws – or worse still, has sold out to some corporate lobbyist for cash – I am not able to look the other way.
And when a Secretary of State illegally stores her emails on a private server, deletes 33,000 of them so the authorities can’t see her crime, puts our country at risk, lies about it in every different form and faces no consequence – I know that corruption has reached a level like never before.Read more
1. 'Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act': Economic plan designed to grow the economy 4 per cent per year and create 25 million new jobs. Involves tax cuts, trade reform, regulatory relief, lifting restrictions on energy production, and encouraging companies with offshore funds to bring them back to America.
2. 'End The Offshoring Act': New tariffs on goods brought into the U.S. by American companies that relocate jobs outside the U.S.
3. 'American Energy & Infrastructure Act': Uses public-private partnerships and tax incentives to generate $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 yearsRead more
1. Cancel Obama's 'unconstitutional' executive actions, memoranda and orders
2. Pick a conservative replacement for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia
3. Cancel all federal funding to 'sanctuary cities' that harbor illegal immigrantsRead more
This manufactured invasion of Europe by Saracens, a crisis of Biblical proportions, has been caused by reckless and misguided plots of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton (as his Secretary of State) to destabilize Libya and Syria.
The grossly incompetent but powerful pair pursued the globalist agenda of the influential clique, composed of genetically alien trans-nationals, that for half century has been fighting a demographic war against white Christians.Read more