BLM is real. They are fully trained and funded radical change agents for upcoming election cycles.
Their organization was strategically positioned at the far Left, bordering on the fringe of violence, so they can drive Crat narrative leftward and setup the "reasonable Democratic leaders" to fix the problem (the planned change).Read more
We, the People, must realize that the clear and present danger lies with the enemy within. A strategy must be employed to defeat these Radicals.
1-We must develop a strategy to combat these hate Trump Revolutionaries. We are at WAR!!! These Haters are staging a silent coup to sabotage and overthrow the past election.
2- LABEL them. They ARE the enemy. They are not the "loyal" opposition or the Democrat Party. THEY ARE FASCIST REVOLUTIONARIES who seek to IMPOSE their will on the rest of us.Read more
Too Big to Fail? Really?
Starbucks Crashes... Planned to Hire 10,000 Muslim Refugees...
New York Times Vacating 8 HQ Floors...
Kellogg Closing 39 Distribution Centers...
Boston – National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction.
Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.Read more
A Popular blogger kindly spells it out for us:
1. "The Alt Right is of the political right in both the American and the European sense of the term. Socialists are not Alt Right. Progressives are not Alt Right. Liberals are not Alt Right. Communists, Marxists, Marxians, cultural Marxists, and neocons are not Alt Right.
2. The Alt Right is an ALTERNATIVE to the mainstream conservative movement in the USA that is nominally encapsulated by Russel Kirk's 10 Conservative Principles, but in reality has devolved towards progressivism. It is also an alternative to libertarianism.Read more
If the Left's lips are moving, they're lying or deluded.
The Michael "Smores;" the Joy "PeeHards;" the Whoopi "Dupies;" the Alec "Shmecklewins;" and every over-privileged, over-rich, filthy, stupid, lying, Hollywood scum, Fake News pervert, and drug addict.
The Trumponian Message would be: don't listen to them; don't look at them; don't BUY ANYthing they are selling.Read more
A Fabian Socialist is one who deceptively advocates a Marxist society; who seeks to achieve reform gradually, rather than through revolutionary means, by using the capitalistic system to fulfill their ideology of “Greed-ism“! For the Fabians‘, exploiting other ideologies is a useful tool!
The difference between the Marxist and the Fabian is an important difference. From Marx’s point of view, socialism was going to be the answer to the capitalist economic system. Marx divided the human race into two groups, the proletariat and the bourgeois.
The bourgeois needed to be eliminated so that there could be peace on earth, and goodwill to all the socialists. In 1848 Marx and his followers from the Communist Manifesto looked upon private property as the origin of evil itself.Read more
The Democratic Party's ideology is based on the "Institute for Social Research" aka "The Frankfurt School" which fled Germany when Hitler came to power and was taken in by Columbia University.
The Frankfurt School was comprised of Jewish Communists, and it is their "Critical Theory" that seeks to destroy the United States from within by criticizing everything.
That is how the Democratic Party became the Global Socialism Party, it was taken over by CPUSA or Communist Party USA.Read more
This handy set of rules covers most of the games which disinformation artists play on the Internet (and offline). When you know the tricks, you’ll be able to spot their games.
1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don’t discuss it.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. This is also known as the “How dare you!” gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges as mere rumors and wild accusations.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent’s argument which you can easily knock down.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.Read more