When I saw the initial news reports that Donald Trump had mocked a disabled reporter, like everyone else, I was offended. But, considering all of the Fake-News the Legacy Media has exposed us to in the past year, before I considered abandoning Mr. Trump I wanted to look into it myself.
And I'm sure glad I did, because the truth ended up being NOTHING like the reportage. Here’s proof Donald Trump didn’t mock the reporter's disability.Read more
Just when it started looking like the media couldn't sink any lower -- it has. Thanks to the release of this incredibly embarrassing CNN video of Barack Obama PRESENTING HIS ERECT PENIS to his female campaign workers in 2008!Read more
I do not know what the facts are, yet. The facts that are apparent to me are the Media Assault on Trump, period.
1. Trump makes a seemingly unsubstantiated claim.
2. Trump refuses to back down on the claim (Usual for him)
3. Trump requests an investigation of his claims (NOT usual for him)
4. MSM and the entire establishment, rather than investigating claims, call Trump a liar and demand he retract and apologize.
Too Big to Fail? Really?
Starbucks Crashes... Planned to Hire 10,000 Muslim Refugees...
New York Times Vacating 8 HQ Floors...
Kellogg Closing 39 Distribution Centers...
It's becoming easier to see the MSM/fake news methods: a story of minority/muslim hate/violence/abuse by a Trump voter/supporter/white supremacist quickly erupts on cable news and social media.
Then, the outrage ensues; the condemnation and rapid demonization of President Trump (who is directly responsible, of course, because he's a ...ist/Hitler/etc.) and all his voters/supporters. The story is then fully supported and legitimized by the usual media suspects.Read more
So, after reading masses of legacy media (ex-mainstream) reports that aren't even attempting to conceal their Russophobic fantasies, we get to this truth, buried half-way down the page.
Now all we have to puzzle is why the entire Western World is being force fed this "Russian hacking" narrative. They're trying to distract us from something, that's clear.Read more
First…thank you, Glenn Greenwald. You’ve exposed the fraud that now poses as ‘journalism.’ The Fourth Estate is dead.
If anyone had told me that I would be moving to the Republican version of things, I would have called them, “mucho loco.” I stopped my NYTimes subscription. As a New Yorker born and raised, I no longer see them as the arbiter of honest news and journalism.Read more
I was a journalism major in college. I was told in plain English that the New York Times called the tune and we all danced to it. They decided what was news and we just went along as yes men. But that system was born when the Times was the one place to get the straight story. They didn't lean any direction in their news coverage.
My how times change. Because the Times became the de facto paper of the left. It was owned lock, stock and barrel by the Democrat Party and every story was judged by that standard.Read more
FAKE NEWS sites: CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, AP, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today,...:
- Like their present FAKE NEWS about an epidemic of attacks by Trump supporters on "minorities", when the REALITY is that Trump supporters are being viciously attacked and beaten by Leftwing fascist goons across the nation.
- Like their present FAKE NEWS that there is "chaos" in the Trump transition.
- Like their present FAKE NEWS that staunchly pro-Jewish-state-of-Israel Bannon/Breitbart is anti-semitic and "white nationalist".Read more