I do not know what the facts are, yet. The facts that are apparent to me are the Media Assault on Trump, period.
1. Trump makes a seemingly unsubstantiated claim.
2. Trump refuses to back down on the claim (Usual for him)
3. Trump requests an investigation of his claims (NOT usual for him)
4. MSM and the entire establishment, rather than investigating claims, call Trump a liar and demand he retract and apologize.
It's becoming easier to see the MSM/fake news methods: a story of minority/muslim hate/violence/abuse by a Trump voter/supporter/white supremacist quickly erupts on cable news and social media.
Then, the outrage ensues; the condemnation and rapid demonization of President Trump (who is directly responsible, of course, because he's a ...ist/Hitler/etc.) and all his voters/supporters. The story is then fully supported and legitimized by the usual media suspects.Read more
So, after reading masses of legacy media (ex-mainstream) reports that aren't even attempting to conceal their Russophobic fantasies, we get to this truth, buried half-way down the page.
Now all we have to puzzle is why the entire Western World is being force fed this "Russian hacking" narrative. They're trying to distract us from something, that's clear.Read more
I was a journalism major in college. I was told in plain English that the New York Times called the tune and we all danced to it. They decided what was news and we just went along as yes men. But that system was born when the Times was the one place to get the straight story. They didn't lean any direction in their news coverage.
My how times change. Because the Times became the de facto paper of the left. It was owned lock, stock and barrel by the Democrat Party and every story was judged by that standard.Read more
FAKE NEWS sites: CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, NPR, PBS, AP, New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today,...:
- Like their present FAKE NEWS about an epidemic of attacks by Trump supporters on "minorities", when the REALITY is that Trump supporters are being viciously attacked and beaten by Leftwing fascist goons across the nation.
- Like their present FAKE NEWS that there is "chaos" in the Trump transition.
- Like their present FAKE NEWS that staunchly pro-Jewish-state-of-Israel Bannon/Breitbart is anti-semitic and "white nationalist".Read more
The Main-Scheme-Media in America has just exposed itself - their mask has come off. Any objective observer can see that the media, as a whole, have joined forces with the Democrats. They're on a mission to destroy Donald Trump.
Never-mind the THOUSANDS of felonies Hillary Clinton is guilty of. Never-mind the Clinton's OWN sordid past when it comes to the treatment of women.Read more
Speaking of fake news, when is the MSM news going to stop reporting these fake "hate crime" stories? It seems lit. starting the day after the election, hate crimes vs. gays, trans, and minorities break out everywhere. Well, not really. They are reported only, it seems, in blue states, or blue districts, like Philly.
Next, the crimes are all property crimes, unlike the crimes committed by ppl who are anti-Trump. Those are actual physical attacks. Anyway, the supposed crimes by DT supporters seem to always or typically include specific mentions of DT.Read more
I CAN'T KEEP UP! Fake news is overwhelming...
- Hands up - Don't shoot.
- 10 yr old Trayvon buying Skittles
- Matthew Shepard murdered by homophobic strangers
- The video caused the Benghazi attack
- The growing heterosexual AIDS epidemic
- Disabled Keith Scott was killed by cops while reading a book.
- The exoneration of Hillary Clinton
- Duke Lacrosse gang rape
- UVA gang rape
- Lena Dunham's Republican rapist
- Loads of Stephen Glass stories in the New Republic
- Dan Rather's National Guard investigation
I no longer trust the news. Any of it. If they hype the Russia hacking the election story, that is a fake news site.
If they run stories about white supremacists, nazis, the KKK or any other hype designed to rile people up, divide and conquer and portray America as Germany or the South in the 1930s, that is a fake news site.
If they host reporters from “The Atlantic”, “Mother Jones”, “Salon”, “Huffington Post” or any other fake liberal, fake left leaning site, that is a fake news site.Read more