Every time she opens her pie-hole, something idiotic spills out...and yet the Dims continue to vote her as their mouthpiece.
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has been predicting a Democratic takeover of the House every two years since she lost the speakership in 2010. The San Francisco Democrat has been wildly off base each time.
- “Obamacare is an entrepreneurial bill…” Even though this bill is causing small businesses to cut back employees and preventing others from starting companies, this bill helps.
- About the U.S. immigration crisis, Pelosi shows how nonsensical her logic is when she spouted, “We are all Americans — north and south in this hemisphere.” And then, “This is a community, with a border going through it.” Living within a certain hemisphere means you belong – brilliant.
- Talking about the enforcement of immigration laws, this is what Queen Pelosi had to say, “I think it’s un-American.”
- When talking with Bill Maher about the upcoming election, Pelosi asserts, “Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if the Republicans win the Senate.” That’s hilarious, especially considering she said this right before, “Fear is a motivator, and we are not fear-mongers.” Civilization is in jeopardy sure sounds like fear mongering.
- When asked about gun rights, Nancy Pelosi explained, “We avow the First Amendment. We stand with that and say that people have a right to have a gun…” Too bad the First Amendment deals with freedom of speech. If she supported gun rights, she’d know the Second Amendment deals with the right to bear arms. Nancy, maybe you should learn what amendment is what before making a fool of yourself.
- Nancy Pelosi suggested that the U.S. should consider Hamas as a humanitarian organization. Pelosi actually said, “And we have to confer with the Qataris, who have told me over and over again that Hamas is a humanitarian organization.” First, Qatar is known to fund terrorism. Second, Hamas has been designated as a foreign terrorist organization since 1997 during the Clinton presidency. This is one of her most ignorant statements.
- “Every week we don’t pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.” 500 million Americans? Really? I think the botox is getting to her brain.
- Referring to Obamacare on July 21, 2012, Pelosi insisted, “Everybody will have lower rates, better quality, and better access.” A year later she stated, “I don’t remember ever saying everyone in the country will have lower premiums.” She probably doesn’t remember what she had for lunch today either.
- In a fight to get America free from its dependence on fossil fuels, the brain surgeon Pelosi professes, “I believe in natural gas as a clean, cheap alternative to fossil fuels.” Hate to burst her bubble, but natural gas is a fossil fuel.
- Trying to gain support for programs that have failed to stimulate the economy, “Nitwit” Nancy claimed, “Unemployment benefits are creating jobs faster than practically any other program.”
- It was obvious Pelosi had no idea what’s in Obamacare when she said, “We have to pass the (health care) bill so you can find out what is in it.” Voting on a bill when you don’t know what’s in it is moronic. Proof that if Dems revealed what was in the bill, it would have never passed.
This comment was left by SofaKingCool1 at Grabien - Read more of SofaKingCool1's comments at https://disqus.com/by/disqus_mNezv32MsH/
Read the article at Grabien https://news.grabien.com/story-pelosi-i-dont-think-people-want-new-direction
Comment Category Tags