Wow....I need to buy a lottery ticket. Over the last few weeks, I have predicted in several posts that the Clinton Foundation would by lucky to last a couple of more years if Hillary lost. It is kind of hard to run a foundation when you don't have anyone willing to contribute...and the Clintons certainly weren't going to keep funding it with their own money.
But, I really had no idea that it would come crashing down as soon as it seems to have done.Read more
Seems there's a pattern of smuggling in these gross violations of individual rights during (a) the holidays, and (b) in a defense bill. A sense of irony is not their strong suit.
In previous NDAAs we got suspension of habeas corpus, unlimited detention w/o a due process but only on the President's say so, and now a direct assault on the 1st Amendment through government-produced propaganda.Read more
Why not just pull the money, but continue to go and participate like all the rest of the UN freeloaders, until it implodes on its own?
The UN is just a private club that takes our money and does all the wrong things anyway. Besides Obama and his special cluster of intimate anti-American know-it-alls, isn't the UN the reason we now have so many refugees in our country when we didn't invite them?Read more
So, after reading masses of legacy media (ex-mainstream) reports that aren't even attempting to conceal their Russophobic fantasies, we get to this truth, buried half-way down the page.
Now all we have to puzzle is why the entire Western World is being force fed this "Russian hacking" narrative. They're trying to distract us from something, that's clear.Read more
Everyone likes to talk about all this corruption, wring their hands, get PO'd, write about it in comments sections, but no one ever does anything.
You say we'll beat them at the ballot box with Trump, while I hope that's true, at the same time you're seeing all the corruption I'm seeing with Wikileaks and the corrupt bought and paid for press, so what makes you or I think this election will be fair, not rigged, any election for that matter?Read more
Lets deconstruct: Why Does Facebook and the rest of silicon valley tech companies love Clinton and will do most anything to get her elected? It is all about the cash.
They invested heavily in Clinton, because they want gross expansion of the H1B Visa program to reduce wages by firing US tech workers and replacing them with H1B foreign workers secured from an Indian employee leasing firm.Read more
I CAN'T KEEP UP! Fake news is overwhelming...
- Hands up - Don't shoot.
- 10 yr old Trayvon buying Skittles
- Matthew Shepard murdered by homophobic strangers
- The video caused the Benghazi attack
- The growing heterosexual AIDS epidemic
- Disabled Keith Scott was killed by cops while reading a book.
- The exoneration of Hillary Clinton
- Duke Lacrosse gang rape
- UVA gang rape
- Lena Dunham's Republican rapist
- Loads of Stephen Glass stories in the New Republic
- Dan Rather's National Guard investigation
I gotta say, thats some industrial strength stupid right there.
1. The former CEO of the Clinton Foundation is missing presumed dead and the 4,999 alphabet intelligence & security agencies PAID BY US TO KNOW where the hell all the bodies are buried don't know and apparently don't care.
2. There is a one quarter of a million dollar cash reward up for grabs leading to the arrest of some common street thug who supposedly shot Seth Rich, multiple times, "while trying to rob him", taking...NOTHING...but his life and no one has claimed it.Read more
Keith Ellison has associated with the Muslim American Society, a Virginia-based group founded by Muslim Brotherhood members in 1993 to act as the “overt arm of the Muslim Brotherhood in the United States,” according to federal prosecutors in 2007.
The United Arab Emirates recently added the group to a list of terrorist organizations. In 2008, the society paid for Ellison, a practicing Muslim, to make a 16-day pilgrimage, known as the hajj, to Mecca. He was joined on the trip by Asad Zaman, who sits on the board of the Muslim American Society’s Minnesota chapter.Read more
Here what’s going on.
1. Glenn has just learned a very powerful lesson in democratic politics. The nasty Democrats will eat their own and viciously attack anyone regardless of their Progressive agenda if they disagree with anything the party spews.
2. Glenn mentioned a smear campaign against him which I totally agree with however, the bigger picture reveals a smear campaign not only against our newly elected president but against the election process itself. This is nothing less than treason which I believe the Democrats and Obama are 100% in support of.Read more